The RCE-VIHSCM has been organizing short courses since 2015. These courses expose health supply professionals and managers to the latest thinking in health supply chain management and enable them to discuss and exchange ideas to improve supply chain systems in the fast-changing environment. The RCE uses a highly interactive and participatory training approach, and impact of the trainings are measured through standardized key performance indicators. To date, some 200 participants have attended these courses.
As many of these courses are also used as the teaching blocks of the RCE-VIHSCM Master in HSCM, the highest academic and practical standards are maintained.
Most courses are one week long to allow busy HSC workers to receive continuing education with minimal disruption of their services.
1. Strategic Executive Leadership Program
2. General Health supply Chain Management
3. Forecasting and Quantification for Health Commodities and Technologies
4. Access-to-medecines supply chain re-design
5. Management of logistics in emergency situations
6. Installation and Maintenance of solar cold chain equipment
7. Planning, Management and M&E of Vaccines Programme.
8. Logistics Information management system.
9. Inventory Management and Distribution
10. Procurement and Supply Planning
11. Management of bio-medical equipment